Beginning Wednesday September 7, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM EDT and every other week thereafter for a total of 8 weeks. Add to my calendar
On your phone and your computer
Equipping Series -- Shepherding and Coaching Your Journey Group Leaders
Have CONFIDENCE in developing, growing, and caring for your Journey Group leaders, resulting in transformation and reproduction. An 8 part series to equip and coach you as you put into practice shepherding and coaching your Journey Group discipleship leaders. A "hands-on" process that will give you the practical SKILLS AND HEART that you need.
- How do I maximize our impact on the leader in EACH of the venues of one-on-one, coaching huddles, and teaching & equipping?
- How do I go DEEP into the heart of the leaders, modeling what I want them to do in their groups?
- How do I coach by listening well and asking powerful questions rather than giving advice?
- What are the critical outcomes in using The Journey curriculum and how does a coach facilitate those?
- What are the best practices to get Journey Group to be more effective, true life-on-life discipleship?
If your church is NOT using The Journey discipleship curriculum from Perimeter/LIfeonLife and not planning to do so, we will be hosting a separate teleseminar just for you. Please let us know of your interest.