A short walk from the Convention Center
The ECS Student Mixer at the 220th ECS Meeting in Boston is generously supported by the following sponsors:
Thank you for attending The 220th ECS Meeting in Boston, MA, USA!
The ECS Student Mixer is your opportunity to network with industry insiders, notable researchers, members of the ECS Board of Directors and Divisions, ECS staff, and other students from around the world.
Please note the following:
- All attendees of the student mixer MUST be registered for the meeting. If you have not registered yet, please go to http://www.electrochem.org/meetings/biannual/220/220.htm and register.
- Before registering for the event, please check your travel itenerary to ensure that you will be able to attend. The number of student mixer attendees is very limited, so if you are unable to attend, please do not register. If your plans change, please contact Lauren Kennedy with ECS at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we may allow another attendee to join us.
- If you encounter technical difficulties (including not recieving a confirmation e-mail), please contact Lauren Kennedy with ECS at email@example.com
- Please use the same e-mail address to register for the mixer as you have for the ECS Meeting.
- You may bring One (1) guest, who must be registered at the meeting as your companion. If your colleagues would like to join, please have them register seperately.
Thank you and we will see you in Boston!