Personalized Medicine Coalition
WhereNorth Carolina Biotechnology Center 15 T.W. Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 Driving Directions
The Case for Personalized Medicine, 3rd Edition Launch, Discussion and Reception
The Personalized Medicine Coalition invites you to join us for a panel discussion of issues in personalized medicine at the launch of the 3rd edition of PMC's signature publication, The Case for Personalized Medicine.
Representing the diversity of the life sciences, the panel will feature:
- Moderator, Jennie Hunter-Cevera, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, RTI International
- Amy Abernethy, M.D., Director of the Duke Cancer Care Research Program
- Peter Collins, Ph.D., Vice President, Diagnostics, GlaxoSmithKline
- David King, Chief Executive Officer of the Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp)
- Eric Linsley, Managing Partner, Pappas Ventures
A cocktail reception will follow.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham. Rooms are available for $119.00 per night plus tax. Click here to make a reservation.