Le Parc Conference and Banquet Centre 8432 Leslie St.
Markham, ON L3T 7M6 Driving Directions
Fund Development Coordinator
Make-up Provided by:
Hairstyling Provided by:
are still available!
For more information please contact Rebecca Simkin at 905 472-5014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating our 15th year, Evergreen Hospice’s Fashion for Compassion promises to be another exciting event! This year's theme A World of Style will once again lead us into spring fashions featuring our surprise Canadian Designer as well as local boutiques.
- Signature Cocktail
- Gourmet Dinner
- Fashion Show
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction
Don't Delay! This event sold out early last year.
Invite your friends and have a table for ten for a great "Girls Night Out".
***Please contact: Lerryn Pitcher, email@example.com or Rebecca Simkin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the number below before you forward an invitation to your friends. We will add your name to the list of table hosts, allowing your friends to select your table when registering.
Event tickets and raffle tickets may also be purchased through our office by calling 905 472-5014.
Live Auction Features:
1) A Trip to Bigley Shoes and Clothing in Bobcaygeon for up to 12 Ladies! Value: $5,000
- Representatives of the prestigious Canadian clothing line, Joseph Ribkoff will personally escort you from the city to Bigley in a luxurious stretched Hummer.
- Relax, chat and enjoy light refreshments for a beautiful 2 hour country drive.
- Then shop at Bigley's 9 stores at 1 location we guarantee you will not be disappointed. You will be amazed at the 40,000 pairs of shoes, 250 designer labels featuring great clothing, jewellery and handbags. The Beach House offers up to 20,000 swimsuits with expert fitters.
- They will treat you to a light supper before the Ribkoff reps help each lady choose one of their fabulous outfits from the spring or fall collection. There will be gifts and prizes and lots of fun.
- At days end enjoy a sunset Hummer cruise back home with complimentary wine or champagne
This is a Friday event in the Month of June 2012
2) A Trip for two to ANYWHERE WestJet Airlines flies (excluding charters) See flight map for locations
Package also includes:
- 3pce luggage set: Heys Ecotex Spinner- Black Color courtesy of Royal LePage, Your Community Realty Inc.
- $300 Gift Card for him from Mariani's Custom Clothiers
- $300 Gift Card for her from Dress Code
- $200 Gift Card for New Wave Hair
- Purse & Scarf from Dress Code
- "Fun-in-the-Sun" Arbonne basket courtesy of Walter Jakowlew, Independent Consultant, Arbonne International
3) A Trip for two to Quebec City - with Via Rail (or anywhere on the Toronto-Montreal-Quebec City corridor)
Package also includes:
- Heys 3 piece spinner luggage set
- $200 worth of vouchers for Best Western Hotels
- A Red Sony Cyber-Shot Camera
- A picnic kit for your trip
- Passes for two to Quebec museums
- Motives Boxed Beauty Box (six shadows, two blushes) from VLC Spa.
* Contents of these packages are not final. Please check your program on event night.
RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE
TICKETS ARE $10 EACH OR 3 FOR $20
(only 2500 available)
- 14k White Gold and Diamond Bracelet from Hempen Jewellers (value $1395.00)
- Dinner for 6 with Wine & Oil of Masi from grano Restaurant (value $600.00) (exc. gratuities)
- Wardrobe Consultation and Spring Outfit from Peppertree Klassics (value $500.00)
- A Spring Wardrobe from Eleven Joseph Fashions (value $500.00)
- Custom Planters for your Spring Garden - Kennedy Greenhouses (value: $500.00)
- Romantic Getaway! Enjoy One Night's Stay complements of Two Bees Bed & Breakfast, Niagara on the Lake with Wine Tasting Vouchers. Includes a Wine Basket compliments of Debbie & Len Powell, Sales Representatives, Royal LePage Your Community Realtor (total value $250)
Draw Date: May 15th, 2012 at 10 p.m. at Le Parc, 8432 Leslie Street, Markham, ON
Ontario Lottery License # M172101
Last Year Evergreen Hospice...
- Served 454 clients and their families
- Provided one-to-one grief counselling to 96 families
- Supported 199 volunteers who contributed 8,612 hours of their time to support families in Markham and Stouffville
- Held 82 support groups for people who are caregivers or are struggling with grief
- Hosted 50 sessions of our Living Room Day Hospice Program
- Sent grief information monthly for a year to 146 families
- Held 2 memorial events
- Supported children and teens at their schools
- Provided respite care and psycho-social support to 215 families