Weight Loss Challenge 2012
How to Play the Game: Challenge Details & Regulations
- Eat healthy, exercise, and encourage one another to reach your goals!
- Attend weekly weigh-ins (Tuesdays, 11:30-1:00 PM) to track your individual and team progress
- Individual & Team weight-loss goals are converted to percentage of body weight, to determine weekly and overall winners
- Teams will have the opportunity to earn Quality Points throughout the game to add to their overall score
- Weekly Winner = 5 Points
- All Team Members Attend Weigh-In = 3 Points
- Four Team Members Attend Weigh-In = 1 Point
- NEW ... One or more teammates attend Innsbrook Wellness Forum = 3 Points
Determining the Champions:
- All team members must have met or exceeded their weight loss goal
- If more than one team has had members meet/exceed their weight loss goal, we will break the tie with Quality Points earned
- If there is still a tie, the team with the greatest overall percentage of weight loss will be the winner
Register as a Team
This is a great opportunity to build camaradarie while keeping each other on track. Challenge your co-workers and friends to join you as you LOSE TO WIN!
Five Members Per Team
Each Team must have at least two female participants
Each 5 member team pays $125; $25 per team member, which is due prior to the initial weigh-in
Register as an Individual
No time to recruit a team, but still want to take the challenge?! We welcome individuals to participate solo, or we will help partner you with other LOSERS to WIN! Please note, individual participants playing solo are not qualified for cash prizes, but will qualify to win a prize pack valued at over $200! Register Now!
Program fees collected will go into a prize fund. After expenses and a donation to the Shady Grove YMCA Strengthening Communities Fund, the remaining funds will be awarded to the top three teams.