STEP TWO - Essay
STEP TWO involves completion of an essay. The essay questions are as follows:
- What area(s) of health care interest you? Please explain.
- What specific experiences would you like to gain from the presentations and job shadows at MedQuest? Please explain why these experiences would be valuable to you (example: blood typing, viewing procedures, school requirements).
- Are you currently enrolled in a health occupation class which includes shadowing experiences? If so, please explain. If your high school does not offer a health occupations class, what are some ways that you learn about health occupations in your high school, community, etc.?
- Is there any other information about yourself or your future plans that you would like to share?
- How do you plan on pursuing your education after high school?
- What started your interest in a health career?
You are allowed 500 characters (approximately one paragraph) to complete each question. To begin STEP TWO, please follow the link below.
Once you begin a step, you MUST finish that step. You will not be able to sign in and complete it later. This is important especially when completing the essay portion of the application.
It is best to complete the essay in a Word document, then copy and paste it into the essay portion of the application.
If you are having difficulties completing the essay portion, please e-mail me at email@example.com. If you could please attach a document answering the questions, I will gladly attach it to your application.
Registration DeadlineApril 15, 2012