Colorado Weed Management Association
WhenSunday January 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM MST
Friday April 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM MDTAdd to my calendar
WhereThis is the Online Renewal & Application Option
Use this for credit card transactions only
For a paper form go to www.cwma.org
Online Individual Membership Renewal and Application (With Credit Card)
- CWMA Individual Regular Membership is $75.00 per person per year.
- CWMA Student/Retired Professional Membership is $35.00 per person per year. Non-voting members that recieve all other benefits of membership.
- CWMA Elected Official Membership is $35.00 per person per year. Non-voting members.
Membership includes the following:
- Weed Watch: CWMA’s newsletter that includes timely articles on weed management, tours, and activities.
- CWMA Website: An informative and authoritative website of Colorado weed management topics and educational materials.
- Events: Regular and Student/Retired Professional Members receive a discounted rate at CWMA hosted events such as the Spring Training School and Annual Conference and Tradeshow.
- Committees: Members may assist in the planning and development of CWMA products and programs.
To apply for membership or to renew online click the button below. You can securely pay by credit card. If you wish to pay by check please go to the CWMA Website and download the membership form at www.cwma.org.
If you are registering for a group please got to our Group Registration or go to our website (www.cwma.org) to print a copy of the form and mail it to us. For more information send an email or phone CWMA at 720-545-8293.
ERROR MESSAGE NOTE. Occasionally an error message occurs at the end of the online ordering process. Disregard this message. At this point you will have been given the opportunity to print your receipt and an email receipt will also be in your inbox.. This is a "known issue" that our service provider is working to fix in their system.
Click the "Register Now!" button to join or renew using a credit card Register Now!