BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
ADCAT brings together individuals, businesses, academia, and government to wield a collective power that is much greater than the sum of our parts!
- Networking Our members are generally recognized as Texas finest and most experienced adult day care providers. Meetings, local and statewide educational programs, conferences, and committee work offer ADCAT members a unique opportunity for an exchange of ideas between Adult Day Care providers, elected officials, regulators, and other health care professionals and supporters.
- Regional Networks ADCAT members are divided into regions, which provide a vital link between members, association leadership, and staff. Each Region elects a representative to serve on the ADCAT board. Through this representation, members are kept fully informed at the regional meetings about statewide and association issues, which will affect their local operations.
- Annual Meeting and Training Conference Each year, the conference provides members with numerous training educational opportunities for Owners, Administrators, Directors and other staff. Exhibitors booths provide attendees with the latest products and useful services for all organizations of long-term care. One of the most frequent comments we receive about the meeting is the important networking opportunities, the useful contacts and friendships attendees develop while at the meeting.
- Advertising and Marketing The ADCAT website gets thousands of hits a month, including many inquiries on where to find a center. Members are included in the “find a center" link on www.ADCAT.org to direct potential clients to your center or your individual web site
- Discounted prices As a member you are eligible for a discounted price to conferences, meeting and trainings sponsered by the Adult Day Care Assocation of Texas.
- Membership to the National Adult Day Services Association at a reduced rate of $99
- Access Membership provides you with unlimted access to the members only section of the ADCAT website.
- Representation In the Texas Legislature, Congress, and government agencies. ADCAT works to influence policy, laws, and regulations affecting adult day care industry on a state and a national level and has an exceptional record of success in legislative and regulatory advocacy on behalf of its members.
- Education Whether you are new in the business, or have been involved for many years, continuing education is vital! The constantly changing health care landscape requires owners, administrators, directors, nursing staff and other personnel to be top performers for the success of their agency!
- Personal & Professional Growth The priorities, legislative and regulatory positions, activities, and educational seminar offerings are all determined through member participation in committees and the Board of Directors. Members are invited each year to participate in the committees of their choice.