Mayor Ernie Davis and
The City of Mount Vernon presents...
Fleetwood’s signature outdoor arts and entertainment festival.
DATE: June 3, 2012 (Rain Date: June 10, 2012)
TIMES: 11 am – 5 pm
LOCATION: Spans 5 blocks on the main drag of the
Fleetwood Business District
FEATURES: Merchandise Sales such as Arts & Crafts, Jewelry, Toys, Clothing, Home Goods, etc. Also a Food Court, Children's Rides and Games, Live Entertainment, and more!!
PURPOSE: The Fleetwood Neighborhood Association and the City of Mount Vernon will be sponsoring a Community Street Festival on Sunday, June 3, 2011 (Rain Date: June 10.) This festival is designed to celebrate the Fleetwood Community and the City of Mount Vernon, as well as create a high-volume retail event in our neighborhood. Last year the festival was a rousing success, and more than 2,000 visitors were exposed to the sights and sounds of Fleetwood at its best.
ATTENDANCE: 2,000 - 3,000 attendees
PRESENTED BY: The City of Mount Vernon and
The Fleetwood Neighborhood Association
a 501(c)3 Organization
ADMISSION: Free to the public
Your participation is very important to us; therefore, we are offering vendors the following special offer to take part in this festival:
Reserve before May 18, 2011:
Retail Vendors: One (1) 10’ x 10’ space is $100.00
Food Vendors: One (1) 10' x 20' space is $175.00
(plus a refundable $50.00 Clean up Deposit)
After May 18:
Retail Vendors: One (1) 10’ x 10’ space is $125.00
Food Vendors: One (1) 10' x 20' space is $200.00
(plus a refundable $50.00 Clean up Deposit)
1. Food Vendors will be required to leave an additional $50.00 Clean Up deposit which will be returned to you after an authorized representative of the sponsor has inspected your spot and cleared you to go.
2. Food Vendors are responsible for securing their own health department permits and licenses for the event.
3. The Fleetwood Neighborhood Association reserves the right to make ineligible any party whose merchandise or company is deemed offensive or against our mission and bylaws.
By Registering for this event, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Vendor Agreement 2012
Registered Vendor (Vendor) and The Fleetwood Neighborhood Association (Sponsor) agree as follows:
Vendor desires to operate a booth space at the Fleetwood Neighborhood Association Street Festival to be held on Sunday, June 3, 2012 in Mount Vernon, NY according to the terms and conditions described in this agreement. In the consideration of the promises made in this agreement, the parties agree that:
1) Fleetwood Neighborhood Association (Sponsor) agrees that upon the acceptance of a completed application submitted by Vendor along with full payment for booth space rental as set forth in that application, it shall allocate a booth space location for use by Vendor on above date according to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2) Vendor agrees that vendor, employees or independent contractors of the vendor (“agents”), shall conform to the laws of Mount Vernon and the State of New York, and shall abide by any terms set forth by Sponsor.
3) Vendor agrees to save harmless and defend Sponsor from loss, damage or injury to persons or property in any manner arising out of an incident to their performance of this agreement, whether or not resulting from the negligence of vendor or its agents.
4) It is understood and agreed that in the event the fair is cancelled or does not take place for any reason whatsoever except for Acts of God or Civil Emergency, the Sponsor shall refund to vendor such sums as were paid by vendor under this agreement, and within a reasonable period. Such refunds shall be construed as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
5) In the event that cancellation of the fair is caused by an Act of God or Civil Emergency, including but not limited to earthquake, storm, fire: that in such event vendor shall not be entitled to refund in sums paid to the Sponsor or to other damages.
6) Jurisdiction: This agreement is entered into and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and any dispute shall be resolved in a court of law in New York.
7) This agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party. This agreement is made and shall be effective upon the execution by a duly authorized agent of vendor and upon execution by a duly authorized officer of the Fleetwood Neighborhood Association.