University Square Hotel
4961 N Cedar Ave., Fresno, CA 93726
559-224-4200 or 800-468-3587
Secure your room before 08/15/12 to get the $79/night rate.
Registration for children 6-12 include their meals. We are not charging for the planned program. There are no activities planned for Children 0-5. Their program is scheduled from 8:00am-8:30pm. A swimmng pool is available during non-Sabbath hours.
Secrets Unsealed will have incredible savings available only to full-time registered attendees. Materials from presenters, and musicians will also be available.
The only ministries permitted to exhibit will be those of the invited speakers and musicians.
Any pamphlets, books, leaflets, DVDs, CDs or any other literature or material of any kind may not be distributed to Secrets Unsealed attendees without the express, written permission of the event coordinator.
Stephen Bohr, Steve Wohlberg & Milton Teske, MD
Click "Register Now! to secure your Summit Registration (not hotel).
Every attendee must register.Register Now
Families please click here to register.
Summit Registration Fees - Includes all five meals. On-site Registration is NOT Available!
Summit Lodging - You must book your room directly with the University Square Hotel before 08/15/12 to get this rate. Click link below. Room rates will increase after 08/15/12.
- $175.00/Adult 13+ (Full Event & all meals per Adult). Note: Parents with children are urged to register early so an appropriate program can be planned for your childs age group.
- $300.00/MarriedCouple (Full Event & all meals). Note: Parents with children are urged to register early so an appropriate program can be planned for your childs age group.
- $70.00 Children 3-9 (all meals) - Please bring a blanket or floor mat if possible.
- $115.00 Children 10-12 (all meals) - Please bring a blanket or floor mat if possible.
- *$50.00/person - Sabbath Day Only (includes 2 meals).
- *$33.00/person - Sabbath Day Only (includes 1 dinner meal).
- *$0.00/person - Sabbath Day Only (no meals). You must register to ensure there will be a seat available for you.
- *Sabbath Day Only Attendees will not receive a Summit Syllabus.
- $79/night + taxes - 1 King or 2 Queens - Hotel Room Standard
- Limited number of rooms are available at the same rate for those wishing to arrive a day early.
- All rooms have been recently renovated, and are very spacious.
- Hotel Parking is Free. There is free shuttle service from the Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (exact times may change)
Thursday, September 6, 2012
No evening meal will be provided. There are several restaurant options within walking distance. Marie Calendar's, Jamba Juice, Fajita Fiesta, Old Spaghetti Factory.
- 12:00 pm - 3:45 pm - Exhibit Set-up
- 3:00 pm - 6:00pm - Registration Opens. Hotel Check Begins at 3:00 pm
- 7:00 pm - Stephen Bohr
- 8:30 pm - Exhibits Opened & IMT Ultrasound Test available with Milton Teske, MD
Friday, September 7, 2012 - Sunset: 7:19 pm
- 8:00 am - Morning Devotional - Steve Wohlberg
- 9:30 am - Breakfast Buffet
- 10:30 am - Testimonies
- 11:00 am - Stephen Bohr
- 12:30 pm - Milton Teske, MD
- 1:45 pm - Free Time & Exhibits Open
- 2:30 pm - Milton Teske, MD
- 4:00 pm - Dinner Buffet
- 6:30 pm - Musical Concert
- 7:30 pm - Stephen Bohr
Sabbath, September 8, 2012
Sunday, September 9, 2012
- 8:00 am - Q & A Panel Session with Stephen Bohr, Steve Wohlberg & Milton Teske
- 9:30 am - Breakfast Buffet
- 10:30 am - Stephen Bohr
- 11:30 am - Check out time 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - Farewell
- Exhibits Opened & IMT Ultrasound Test available with Milton Teske, MD, for a short time
STEPHEN P. BOHR - Six Presentations
Do you know the Spirit of Prophecy well enough to defend your beliefs against Satan's attacks in these last days? In Pastor Bohr’s presentations To The Law and To The Testimony the following issues will be addressed:
- What is the difference between revelation, inspiration and illumination as they relate to the Bible and the writings of Ellen White?
- How does inspiration work upon the prophet?
- Must a prophet be ‘original’ in order to be a true prophet?
- How can we trust that Ellen White was a true prophet when she borrowed extensively from other authors?
- Are the writings of Ellen White of lesser inspiration and authority than the writings of the Biblical prophets?
- What relationship exists between the book of Revelation and the book The Great Controversy?
- How can we be certain that God called Ellen White to be the Messenger to the Remnant?
- What tests must be applied to an individual who claims to possess the prophetic gift?
- In what sense are the writings of Ellen White a lesser light to lead men and women to the Greater Light?
- What relationship exists between the writings of Ellen White and the Bible?
- What principles must be applied in the study of the writings of Ellen White?
Each full-time registered guest will receive a 220+-page syllabus packed with valuable resource material not available anywhere else.
STEVE WOHLBERG - Two Presentations
Pastor Wohlberg's morning devotional theme is on The Message of Christ our Righteousness during Earth's Last Crisis. Soon "the mark of the beast will be urged upon us" (5T 81). When it hits, what EXACTLY is our message to the world? Ellen White wrote: "Said my guide, 'There is much light yet to shine forth from the law of God and the gospel of righteousness. This message, understood in its true character, and proclaimed in the Spirit, will lighten the earth with its glory.'" 1888 Materials, 166. Based on years of research, Steve Wohlberg will clarify "this message."
Steve Wohlberg is the Speaker/Director of White Horse Media (Priest River, ID). TV producer, radio host, and the author of over 30 books, his greatest passion is to teach the Ten Commandments, exalt Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and help prepare men, women, and children for the fast-approaching Day of God. He has been a guest on over 500 radio and television shows, has appeared on three History Channel documentaries, and has spoken by special invitation inside the Pentagon and U.S. Senate. He currently lives in Priest River, Idaho, with his wife Kristin, and their two children, Seth Michael and Abigail Rose.
A Look at the Physiology of Transformation will be the theme of Dr. Teske's presentations. Our character, our conscience, our choices - everything that makes us what we are and determines our destiny takes place within the several billion neurons that make up our brains. Although there is much that we do not yet understand about how the brain works - yet new discoveries in the field of neuroplasticity give us fascinating glimpses into how changes can take place in the circuits of the brain. Understanding the function of some of the transformational control molecules can give us insights into the huge potential for change that exists within the mind. We will also take a look at some of the brain circuits and cognitive-behavioral changes as well as dietary modalities that will enable us to more intelligently cooperate with the heavenly agencies in their work of transformation of the human mind into the perfect loyalty and obedience of the children of God that we are destined to be.
Dr. Teske has worked as a participating physician in the NEWSTART Lifestyle Program at Weimar Institute in California, and served as Chairman of the Health Department at Weimar College. He is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He is currently also involved in the use of IMT ultrasound testing at seminars which give participants a look inside their arteries and gives them an accurate indication of their risk of heart attack and stroke. This information has been shown to be highly motivational in helping people to successfully open up their arteries. Dr. Teske will do onsite IMT ultrasound testing at the Summit for $39.00/person.