CISO Executive Network
WhereRENAISSANCE AND RESIDENCE INN CAPITAL VIEW 2800 S. Potomac Avenue
Arlington, VA 22202 Driving Directions
Join the best and brightest information security executives as they share their best practices at this day-long summit. This program, like our well-known breakfast roundtables, will be highly interactive, fully moderated, and focused. We are featuring key topics throughout the day, breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception, as well as an exhibit area.
Register today for only $100. You will receive up to 8 CPEs for all day attendance.
- Opening Keynote - Advanced persistent threat: what is it, what do we do about it, what resources do we utilize? - Featuring Val Rahmani, CEO of Damballa
- Communicating relevancy to company executives: understanding what and how to report - Featuring Thomas Quinn, CISO State Street Corporation
- Bring your own device to work: what are the security implications, does this suggest a virtualization strategy, what does it mean for client/server infrastructure? Featuring an expert Panel of CISOs moderated by Bill Sieglein
- Drinking from the fire hose, or, managing a new position successfully: how to transition to a new CISO role - Featuring Julie Talbot-Hubbard, CISO, The Ohio State University
- Incident response: what’s the plan, who plays what role, how do we communicate it? - Featuring Ben Miller, Cyber Security Expert, NERC
- Employee Awareness - getting staff to protect data - its not magic, or is it? - Featuring Keith Fricke, Information Security Officer, Catholic Health Partners
- Closing Keynote: Lessons Learned from a retiring CISO - Featuring Robert Bigman, CISO, Central Intelligence Agency