Rider Entry Fees include entry into riders choice of 10, 30, 45 or 62 mile routes, shirt and food/beverages as specified.
1. Elite Rider $200+ -- Elite Riders raise or donate $200 or above which can provide a child a safe place to go after school for an entire year, or help a child enroll in an after school turoring program.
Includes GOLD rider benefits PLUS:
2. Gold Rider $50 -- Gold riders who raise or donate at least $50 will help us provide 12 food baskets to the hungry.
Includes STANDARD rider benefits PLUS:
3. Standard Rider $30 -- Standard riders who raise or donate at least $30 can help provide a homeless person shelter for a night.
4. Kids 15 and under FREE -- See prices for shirt and meal fee.
5. Non Rider Meal Ticket - $4 ($5 at the door)--Shirt order forms will be available on the day of the event.
*please note: a $5 per rider fee will be added if registering after June 15.
RIDE UNITED for UNITED WAY
Fairview Park June 24, 2012
Ride United is a fundraising and awareness event to support United Way's work in strengthening Education, Income and Health in our communities. The event will be held at Fairview Park on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
BIKE RIDE - Riders of any skill are welcome to ride for United Way in support of Education, Income and Health in Mid-Illinois.
CELEBRATION - Riding a route or not, everyone is welcome to celebrate at the finish line with lunch, frosty cold drinks, and raffle prize drawings.