Bullseye's Handgun Cleaning & Maintenance Class is perfect for both the brand new gun owner and veteran shooter alike.
Proper inspection, cleaning and maintenance is critical in ensuring your firearm works properly when you need it, and will continue to function throughout the years.
Let our expert Instructors teach you how to properly and efficiently maintain your handgun.
- FIREARM SAFETY
- Overview of Cleaning Products and their uses
- Proper disassembly of your handgun
- Proper inspection of your handgun
- Cleaning the frame, slide and barrel
- Proper application of a protectant oil
- Proper lubrication of your handgun
- Proper reassembly of your handgun
- Performing a function check
CLASS FEE: $50
Bullseye Handgun Cleaning Kits are available for purchase during the registration process. The kits contain the cleaning products that are recommended by our Instructors and will be demonstrated in the class. You are free to bring your own cleaning materials, but it is STRONGLY recommended that you use the Bullseye kit to minimize interruptions during the class.