Constant Contact - Northern California
Scottish Rite Center
1547 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612
Registration for this event is closed. If you wish to attend please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to the start time. You will need to register on-site and all we will need is your business card.
Celebrate Small Business Week: a FREE, action-packed, nationwide series of business building events. This year's theme is: Reaching Your Next Great Customer.
Get Down To Business 2012 is your kick-off for small business success. Meet & mingle with other small businesses and local influencers to learn:
• Proven tips & strategies for reaching your next great customer
• 5-new ways to market your business and engage your clients
• The power of integrating Social Campaigns & Email
• How to understand that thing called "The Cloud"
• Get your existing customers excited to bring you new customers
• Overcoming questions on how to create engaging marketing campaigns
• And much more
The first 50 attendees at each event will receive a free copy of Engagement Marketing: How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World by Constant Contact CEO Gail Goodman.
OAKLAND EVENT DETAILS:
8:30 am - Breakfast and Networking
9:00 am - Keynote Speaker, Engagment Marketing
9:30 am - Mark Schmulen, GM Social Media, Constant Contact, Social Campaigns +
10:00 am - PC World! Robert Strohmeyer, Engage Customers Across the Social Web
10:30 am - Break/Community Networking
10:45 am - Liliana Miranda, Constant Contact Local Expert, Marketing with No Boundaries
11:15 am - Industry Expert Panel Q & A
12:00 pm - Closing/Community Networking
Sneak a Peek at Gail Goodman’s New Book --
Read the First Chapter of CEO Gail Goodman’s New Book. You can buy it now too!