Join us for an engaging event to build a sense of community, cultivate leadership skills, create outreach strategies and develop a collective vision of sustainability for our region.
Everyone is welcome!
- Are you already involved with SCH or your own community's sustainability efforts?
- Are you interested in creating change in your business, school, faith group or community, but need some support?
- Are you part of a civic group and want to build capacity and/or develop a plan?
- Are you just curious?
- We encourage neighboring communities to bring teams to learn and grow along with us!
FREE but registration is required.
Friday night dinner* at Croft Farm provides an opportunity to meet and socialize with enthusiastic people from our region. Aside from a delicious dinner and an optional hike, we'll have some special fun surprises to make it easier to meet others.
Saturday morning* at Trinity Presbyterian Church will include a light breakfast and three interactive programs to encourage growth, personal insight, and planning. Meet others, share ideas and challenges and learn all about our community-run task forces!
Each participant can choose one of the following interactive tracks:
- Leadership Training will offer activities, tips and tools to help you inspire, organize, and manage.
- Community Outreach will help you address the challenge of "How can get others involved in sustainability both individually and collectively"?
- Creating a Vision will not only help chart a path for SCH, but also will be an opportunity for you to apply the same approaches to your own community.
*We hope you will join us for both dinner and the program, but you are welcome to pick just one!