Event Sales Executive
Wednesday November 28, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
*Cocktail reception to follow after eventAdd to Calendar
WhereExecutive Caterers at Landerhaven 6111 Landerhaven Drive
Cleveland, OH 44124 Driving Directions
November 28, 2012
8:00am-4:00pm Event presentation
4:00pm-5:00pm Cocktail Reception
It's no longer enough to be "active" in social media. You must learn how to best engage your customers, both where and when they want to be engaged. This means turning on its head what you've thought about social media in the past and rethinking your organizations strategy. Join Smart Business for a one-day-conference where we'll offer tips and insights from social media experts and top business leaders who will help you reconsider your strategy or validate your approach.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Thom Fladung, Managing Editor, The Plain Dealer
- Sarah Forrer, Co-Owner, Main Street Cupcakes
- Timothy Fraelich, Partner, Jones Day
- Jon Hyman, Partner, Kohrman Jackson & Krantz PLL
- Paige Musto, Head of PR & Social Media, Act-On Software
- Jim Kukral, Best Selling Author and Internet Marketing Professor at University of San Francisco
- Scott Linabarger, Director Digital Marketing, Cleveland Clinic
- Roger K. Lowe, Senior Vice President, Communications, American Red Cross
- Mike Maleski, Vice President Digital Sales, Marketing & Operations, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Steve Melfi, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and University Relations, General Electric
- Krista Neher, CEO, Boot Camp Digital
- Amy Neumann, CEO, Good Plus Tech; contributing writer, Forbes
- Joe Pulizzi, CEO, Content Marketing Institute
- Kevin Scholl, Social Media Manager, Red Roof Inn
- Matt Smith, Senior Talent Acquisition Leader, JCPenney
- Kristie VanAuken, Senior Vice President Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Akron-Canton Airport
COST: $299 per ticket or Package of 10 for $2,499
For Non-profit organizations, please contact Anne Hydock to obtain the non-profit rate.
If applicable, a hotel group rate has been secured at the Staybridge Suites Cleveland East, next door to Executive Caterers at Landerhaven. For information on the hotel or the summit, please contact Anne Hydock at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 250-7041.
The 2012 Smart Business Midwest Social Media Summit is presented by Blue Technologies and sponsored by Smart Business, Fathom, Fahlgren Mortine, Amotec, Chancellor University, Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, and Colortone Staging & Rentals.