SCORE - Minnesota For questions or Help use:
Play ANY Time and ANY Place
WhereOnline - On Demand on your PC
When you decide to Build Your Own Website, you are like an architect and contractor building your home. Visualize this as you educate yourself on becoming a novice Webmaster. The furnishing of your home is like the Content of a Website!
This is the 3rd in a series of four modules targeted at the following individuals so they can create an internet presence:
This third module guides you through the thought process of deciding whether to add features or upgrade to a new level of service from your template provider. Since the Basic Service in module #1 was based upon the Google/Intuit promotion of Intuit's Sitebuilder, most of this module helps use this template providers options.
The FOUR modules of the DIY Website series are: $25 each or $75 for all four.
Register to buy the 3rd module "Upgrade Your Website" - $25Register Now! Upon registration you will receive an email with the URL to our website to view the presentation, plus the Username and Password. You can then view it as many times as you like.
LOOK - LISTEN - LEARN
These are the other modules in this series: Click the webinar title to jump to a registration page for just that module at $25 each. Option E allows you a discount to buy all four at $75.
1. DIY - Build Your Own Website. One year 3 page website from Google/Intuit, register a domain name, select a design, customize the template with your content and publish on the Internet.
2. DIY - Hire a Professional. Define your needs for a new site or upgrade from DIY Build your own experience, then find and select a developer.
3. above DIY - Upgrade Your Website. If you decide to continue on your own versus using a professional, then identify where your website is inadequate and evaluate upgrade options from the template provider.
4. DIY - Find Your Website (simple SEO) Study the five ways your site is found on the internet and consider steps to enhance your internet presence.
5. DIY - Buy all four modules at $75 for the series.