Inn at Baldwin Creek & Mary's Restaurant
Saturday September 22, 2012
Seating between 5:00 and 6:30
Add to my calendar
WhereRed Barn & Tent; Mary's at Baldwin Creek 1868 North 116 Road
Bristol, VT 05443 Driving Directions
16th Annual Harvest Celebration
2012 feast of our farms!
Over two dozen farm partners including farmers, wine producers, cheese makers, brewers, coffee roasters, hard cider and much more.
Gala Grazing Dinner in the big Red Barn. Meet dozens of our farm partners who join us to serve their own products that we have prepared!
Dine under a large tent on communal tables of up to 10 people. Gather your family and friends and reserve a whole table for a lively and delicious evening!
Live music Old Time Banjo & Fiddle...
Rick Ceballas with Matt Witten
Silent auction to benefit Slow Food Vermont
Tickets in advance $55 per person / $25 child under 12
Tickets at the door: $60 per person / $32 child
Some of the farms and producers that will be represented...
- Boyden Farm - beef
- Boyden Valley Winery
- Baldwin Creek Farm - vegetables
- Champlain Orchards - apples and cider
- Crawford Family Farm and Vermont Ayr Cheese - veal and cheese
- Gleason's Organic Grains - bread
- Honey Gardens - honey
- Jasper Hill Farm - cheese
- Last Resort Farm - organic vegetables
- LedgEnd Farm - venison
- Lewis Creek Farm - vegetables
- Lincoln Peak Vineyard
- lu.lu! Ice Cream
- Misty Knoll Farm - chicken and turkey
- Monument Farms Dairy
- Otter Creek Brewing
- Shelburne Vineyards
- Vermont Butter and Cheese - cheese
- Wanabea Farm - rabbit
- Wilcox Farm Dairy
- Woodchuck Cider
Many thanks to our Major Sponsor: Celebration Rentals www.celebrateinvermont.com