Nicole- Event Coordinator
Paws-itive Experience 114 Beach Street
Building #5 (2nd Floor)
Rockaway, NJ 07866 Driving Directions
Step into the movies with Eleventh Hour Rescue at our 7th Annual Ice Cream Social fundraiser at Paws-itive Experience in Rockaway. Have a fun day out with your whole family, including your pooch, as you are transported to Hollywood! Free Frosty Paws ice cream will be served for all dogs, while humans can enjoy their own tasty ice cream sundae made with delicious Edy's ice cream!
The event will be held on Saturday, August 4th from 11am-3pm. It will go on RAIN OR SHINE!
The cost is a donation of $5 for adults, $4 for children 10 & under, and dogs are FREE!!!
All proceeds will benefit Eleventh Hour Rescue and help us continue our mission of saving dogs, like Shine. We thank you for your support!
Check out some of the great activities that we have planned for the Ice Cream Social:
- Edy's ice cream and sundae bar for humans
- Free Frosty Paws ice cream for all dogs
- Agility Course Provided by Paws-itive Experience
- Dog Adoptions on Site - Kicking off our ASPCA Rachael Ray 100k Challenge!
- Fun games: Hot dog toss, musical hula hoops, and more
- Contests: Movie character themed costume contest, Best Trick, and more
- Food tent with hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, onion rings, funnel cake, and drinks
- Keepsake Hollywood themed photo- Your pet in front of the Hollywood sign!
- 50/50 Raffle with the Opportunity to win Big Money (up to $4000!)
- Raffle Baskets at our Tricky Tray tables
- Music provided by the very talented Dan Kleinrock
- Pet Portraits by Laurie Harden
- Eleventh Hour Rescue information booth where you can learn more about us, our dogs, and how you can help
Register Now! Pre-registration allows you to skip the long registration line at the Ice Cream Social! Get in and start having fun right away! You will just need to stop at our Advanced Registration table to get your event wristband. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you.Please note: Pre-registration is NOT required to attend this event. If you do not want to pre-register, you can pay at the door!