Synergy & Leadership Exchange
Make a Donation to or become a member of Synergy & Leadership Exchange!
Synergy & Leadership Exchange (Synergy) is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering collaboration to advance the development of ethical citizens, providing educational resources, and celebrating achievement and best practices in Minnesota schools, businesses and communities.
Synergy is a membership organization that asks members to commit to actively advocate for and create school cultures that value academic achievement while supporting development of the whole person. It seeks to provide expanded opportunities for students to excel while supporting teachers, schools and classrooms in this work. In addition to membership fees, donations, service revenues and earnings from several endowments, Synergy raises funds and in-kind contributions to underwrite its work of fostering collaboration with business, family, community and faith organizations for the development of ethical citizens, facilitating student and educator recognition programs and supporting academic enrichment opportunities.
There are two ways you can support Synergy & Leadership Exchange:
- Make a personal or organizational donation
- Become a school/district member
Donations & Memberships Support:
- Gathering of Champions — an annual celebration recognizing Minnesota’s Academic All-Stars, as selected by schools and academic challenge coaches.
- WEM Outstanding Educator Awards Program — recognizing state and regional honorees each year for Ethics in Education, Teacher Achievement and Academic Challenge Coach.
- Minnesota Schools of Character and Promising Practices Awards — recognizing schools with character education programs based onCharacter Education Partnership’s Eleven Principals for Effective Character Education.
- Reach for the Stars catalogue — a resource of over 100 statewide awards and recognitions, challenges and competitions, conferences and institutes, and leadership development and classroom enrichment programs.
- Citizens for an Ethical Minnesota – a statewide initiative promoting ethical leadership and good character in our citizens.
School/District Members Receive:
- Discounts on Professional Development Opportunities and Tregoe Education Forum Resources
- “The Exchange"quarterly newsletter
- Copies of the "Reach for the Stars" catalogue
- Email broadcasts of upcoming events, contests and workshops
- Membership certificate
Recognition on the Synergy website
“The Exchange” quarterly newsletter
Copies of the "Reach for the Stars" catalogue
Email broadcasts of upcoming events and contests