Central Oregon's Craft Brewing Industry
August 16, 2012
* * IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ * *
In an effort to improve your experience at your City Club forums, we are implementing new processes to improve efficiencies and streamline our on-line registration and forum check in.
If you have any questions regarding these new processes, please contact Stephanie Curtis, Interim Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541.633.7163.
- Pre-paid registration is the best way to secure your seat at the forum and ensure a quick check-in.
- Fee schedule: Please note that registration closes Tuesday, 5PM before the Thursday forum. Walk-ins are welcomed the day of the forum (if seating is available) for an additional fee (see below).
Before registration deadline: Price for members and first-time guests is $20, non-members $35.
After registration deadline: Price is $35 for both members and guests. Buffet lunch is included.
- To avoid standing in line at the door, register and pre-pay via PayPal or credit card before the deadline (you may also mail in a check). Although you have registered and pre-paid online, please remember to check in at the registration table to receive your name tag.
- If you have registered online before the deadline but have opted to pay at the door, please check in at the “pay-at-door” line. We accept cash, check or credit card. Again, to avoid lengthy waits to check in, we encourage you to prepay.
- Walk-ins the day of the forum will be welcomed for members and guests on a space-available basis. The fee for ALL non-pre-registered, walk-in attendees (both members and non-members) is $35.
- Refunds may be issued for cancellations if made 48 hours prior to the event. Cancellations less than 48 hours are non-refundable.
- If you have already registered, but are no longer able to attend, you may send someone in your place. We would appreciate you letting us know the name of the alternate person 48 hours prior to the forum so we can update our registration list and have the correct name tag waiting.
- If you registered online but have not prepaid or called to cancel, you will be invoiced for the forum. Reason why? Our attendee count is submitted to St. Charles 48 hours prior to the forum and we are charged for the cost of your lunch – regardless if you attend or not.
Thank you for your support of City Club - we will see you at the forum!