Would you like to do a better job of marketing your business on the internet?
Are you unsure how your website, an enewsletter and social media all work together?
Do you want to better understand Search Engine Optimization so your website will rank higher with Google?
Worried that your lack of internet savvy will hurt your business over the next few years?
Do something about it! Attend this highly educational FREE event and learn specific steps to better position your business on the internet.
The seminar will be presented by The Growth Coach and Right Mix Marketing and it will be anything but fluff. You will learn what to do and how to avoid mistakes other businesses are making right now.
Unless you consider yourself a smart internet marketer you don't want to miss this opportunity. How often does a free event with real education you can use about today's technology come around anyway? Register now to claim your seat before the event sells out and you're left hoping to get in on event day.
Here's a sampling of what you will learn in this full morning of education:
- How can you tell if you have a good website or not. We'll share a checklist with you!
- What is lead capture? Am I doing it? What is it for? We'll show you exactly what it is and why it's so, so important for smart internet marketing.
- Should you have video on your website? What can you hope to get from it?
- How can I make my website more visible to Google? You do want to rank well with the search engines, don't you? Wouldn't you like to hear the phone ring from people who found you on the internet? Tom of Right Mix Marketing will tell you what you need to know to do this right.
- Do I really need to blog? Why? Don't groan! Blogging is seriously good for business and we'll explain to you why and how to do it more efficiently.
- What are best practices for email marketing? Email is not dead! It's a crucial part of internet marketing in fact. Michael will teach you 3 keys to making your email marketing work for you. As a Constant Contact Local Expert he knows this stuff.
- How does social media fit in to this? Look, social media is not a panacea, but it is becoming more important to an overall marketing plan with each passing year. It works because it puts a personal face on the business that didn't exist in traditional marketing. Yes, it's work, but there are ways to do it more effectively without going nuts, paying other people to do it, and spending hours a day. Michael will show you how. He's taught business owners how to use social media for nearly 3 years. This will be the latest information on the subject.
- How much time is all this going to take? Great question! There's no one right answer, but we will try to give you some general guidelines.
- What about negative reviews on Yelp or on Twitter or Facebook? What should you do about them? There are right and wrong ways to deal with negative mentions of your business online. Michael will give you his best advice here.
- There will also be great networking opportunities with other local small business owners and our exhibiting sponsors not to mention the fine folks at the San Mateo Daily Journal who are bringing you this event.
- And much more!
Want to win something while you're here?
All attendees will receive a post-event email with a link to view and/or download a free webinar on Facebook Marketing for Small Businesses created by The Growth Coach. There will also be a drawing for 2 free tickets to “Bob Burg's Influence and Success: The Go-Giver Way seminar” coming in October, compliments of The Growth Coach.
Right Mix Marketing will be giving away 2 copies of their really useful book, SEO Bootcamp. Read this and learn a LOT about how to make your website rank with Google and Yahoo.
And, get this, The San Mateo Daily Journal will award one lucky attendee with a $5,000 advertising package. Now what would that do for your business? You must register and attend this event to have a crack at all these great giveaways. Even more giveaways by our other sponsors will be announced at the event.
If you are in business and want to get more from your investment in the internet, this is a must-attend event for you.
Register now and tell a friend by sharing this link on your favorite social network. Since this is a FREE event, it will fill up, which means you should notify friends and colleagues right away!
This small business fair will also feature numerous exhibitors with smart solutions to run your business more effectively and profitably.
If you would like to be a SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR please call 650-344-5200 x121.
See you on September 12th!
Please note that the invitation to sign up for a mailing list as part of this registration process will land you on The Growth Coach's mailing list for their business-building newsletter, which is issued 1-2x a month. This informational newsletter is free and you may unsubscribe at any time.