Aspen Skiing Company
WhenThursday September 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunday September 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM MDTAdd to my calendar
he eighth annual Meeting will return September 27 – 29, 2012 as the premier snow film festival featuring 10 of the latest ski and snowboard to serve as the foundation for a weekend of panels, speakers, networking, music, art, and fun.
- Industry Conference Session Day (Sept 28) with lunch provided
- Happy hour following conference sessions
- Go-cart Racing (Sept 29)
- Guaranteed entry to 10 of the latest released ski and snowboard films
- Ticket for 2 nights of music at the Belly Up (Stephen Marley & Brit Floyd)
- Opening party at Sundeck on top of Aspen Mountain
- Bike rentals and gondola foot passenger tickets
- Complimentary drinks at all movies, music and opening party
- Event gift bag
Confirmed speakers include (additional will be added when confirmed):
- Chase Jarvis (http://www.chasejarvis.com/) - Well known as a visionary photographer, director, and fine artist with a consistent ambition to break down the barriers between new - and traditional media, fine - and commercial art.
- Robert Scoble (http://scobleizer.com/) - The web's most influential gear and technology blogger. He's a gadget lover, a technology savant, a Silicon Valley insider and author.
- Scott Mellin (http://www.factorylabs.com/) - Founder and CEO of Factory Design Labs
- Alex Hillinger (http://www.goodchemistry.com/) - A lover of all things creative, Alex collaborates with designers, artists, filmmakers, scientists and entrepreneurs with an aim to make positive changes in the world.
- Danny Grant (http://www.theorchard.com/) - As General Manager of The Orchard Sports he works directly with filmmakers and brands to help syndicate and monetize their premium content world wide.
- Gary Arndt (http://everything-everywhere.com/) - The web's most influential Independent travel writer, photographer and speaker.
- Greg Lucia - (http://www.saatchi.com/) - Director of Brand Integration at Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Jill Kinney - (http://www.gatorade.com/) - Director of Gatorade Branded Entertainment & Influencer Marketing
- Nick Hamilton - (http://snowboarding.transworld.net/) - Content Director
- Brendan Gahan - (http://mekanism.com/) - Brendan is the current Director of Social Media at Mekanism. He is the man behind successful online marketing campaigns.
- Matchstick Productions - Superheroes of Stoke
- Tetor Gravity Research - The Dream Factory
- Poor Boyz Productions - WE: A Collection of Individuals
- Level 1: Sunny
- Voleurz - Kill Your Boredom
- Teton Gravity Research - Jeremy Jones Further
- Burton - 13
- Given - Too
- Pirate Movie Productions - Unique8
- Standard Films - 2112
Musical Performances at Belly Up Aspen:
- Stephen Marley
- Brit Floyd