Anthony Cignoli - A Pre-Election Conversation
This is not just another election. Governments rely heavily on nonprofits to deliver a range of critical services, from homeless shelters to child care to job training. Budget and spending decisions by our federal and state governments will affect nonprofit organizations throughout western MA. This is not just another election.
Obama vs. Romney, Warren vs. Brown . . . A Democratic or Republican Senate and/or House: Who wins, who do we win with? HSF welcomes political strategist Tony Cignoli and asks him to sift through some questions about the upcoming election:
- What is the reality of Obama’s record on human service initiatives….what really is to be expected? Is your perception of Romney and the Republicans that of the coming apocalypse for Human Service Nonprofits?
- If Romney is elected what will be the key legislative priorities?
- What will happen with Social Security/Medicare and Medicaid?
- What would a Republican presidency look like and the effects on the non-profit and human service sector?
- What are the differences between Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren in reference to key legislation that affects non-profits and the human service sector?
This is not just another election. Join us for what promises to be an energetic and interesting morning.
Anthony Cignoli is the President of the A. L. Cignoli Company, public relations, political and governmental affairs company. Cignoli & Co. clients range from corporate and industry leaders to political officials and candidates. Mr. Cignoli is a frequent commentator and political analyst on local radio and television news programs in Western MA, as well as on New England Cable News, CNN, and MSNBC as well a respected resource for many regional and national newspapers.