In less than 3 hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –the hands-on, low-cost marketing tool – can really help you drive your business success.
Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You’ll learn how to start and build a strong permission-based customer list… get your audience to open, read and act on your email… and use your past results to sharpen your email marketing program as you go along.
This practical seminar gives you a concise, but comprehensive overview of how easy it is to create and send professional-looking email newsletters and promotions. Learn the latest best
practices and proven strategies to:
• Email Marketing Basics – Discover how permission-based, best-practices email marketing can help you forge strong relationships with your customers, and boost your overall marketing program.
• Building a Quality Email List – Why permission-based email marketing makes smart sense for your business, with tips for starting, building, and maintaining an effective list
of email addresses.
• Creating Valuable Email Content – Deliver content that’s exciting, meaningful, and relevant… at the right time… in the right format.
• Getting Email Delivered and Read – Learn about the techniques and technology that can help get your email delivered, and the subject lines that will get it opened and read.
• Learning from your results – See who opened your email and what links they clicked on… and use your findings to shape your next campaign to achieve higher delivery, readership, and response.
You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions… share your experiences… and network with your peers. And you’ll leave this high-powered program with real-world insights and knowledge that
you can put to work immediately, to help your business succeed.
Don’t miss this revealing, exciting program that will change the way you market your business.
Register for The Power of Email Marketing today!
You do not need to bring a laptop, but are welcome to do so. There are limited outlets in the room so please charge your battery prior to the event!
There is no charge to attend this event! Just bring your business card for registration. (Actually, bring a bunch as you'll be meeting like-minded business professionals!)