Cen Cal Business Finance Group
WhenWednesday November 14, 2012 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM PSTAdd to Calendar
Business & Lenders Roundtable
Date and Time: November 14, 2012; 7:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Location: UC Merced Center, 550 E. Shaw Avenue, Fresno, CA 93710
Get Meeting Agenda
"What are my financing and resource options?"
If you are planning to start a business or expand an existing business, you probably have a lot of questions.
The good news: there are a variety of loan programs and resources available to help you.
- Agriculture & Rural Lending Programs
- California's CalCap Loan Program
- Commercial Lending and Business Banking Services
- Crowd Funding
- Micro Lending Programs
- Resource Partners Available On-Site
No Cost To Attendees.
Seating is limited, so register early by clicking this link:Register Now!
Participating Speakers and Resource Providers
- Cen Cal Business Finance Group
- Central Valley Business Incubator
- Central Valley SCORE
- Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County
- Fresno Community Development Financial Institution
- Fresno County Workforce Investment Board
- Fresno Madera Farm Credit
- Fresno State, Office of Community and Economic Development
- Premier Valley Bank
- University of California, Merced Small Business Development Center Network
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Valley Small Business Development Center
- Wells Fargo
The University of California, Merced Small Business Development Center Network (UCM-SBDC) is a partnership between the U.S. Small Business Adminsitration, UC Merced, and premier local host institutions in Central California. Cen Cal Business Finance Group is a Certified Development Corporation in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration.