Northeastern University School of Law
Northeastern University School of Law 400 Huntington Avenue
Dockser Hall 240
Boston, MA 02115 Driving Directions
NUSL Labor and Employment Panel:
December 6, 2012
The panel discussion, Employee Communications and Privacy in the Workplace, will focus on the following topics:
- The latest line of Social Media cases from the NLRB and what it means for employees and employers
- The ever-expanding scope of what constitutes protected concerted activity under the NLRA
- New state CORI regulations
- EEOC guidelines on criminal history background checks and employer practices that may violate Title VII
- Confidentiality of investigations in the workplace.
Networking reception to follow.