Cache Valley SBDC
WhereRiverwoods Conference Center 615 South Riverwoods Pkwy
Logan, UT 84321 Driving Directions
Open to Exporting
Who Says there's No Free Lunch???
Are you open to increasing revenue and profit? It’s never been easier or more cost effective to sell globally. You may be surprised at the potential to sell the same products you sell in the U.S. internationally, thus expanding your market and growing your business. Be "open to exporting!"
Utah's "Open to Exporting" seminar is open to the public and offered free of charge. At Open to Exporting, specialists in international business will help you understand how to:
- Determine if you are ready to “go global”
- Select foreign markets and market entry strategies
- Access government resources to find buyers, distributors, partners, and working capital
- Get your product to its destination and get paid for export sales
Who Should Attend
This valuable seminar is highly recommended for:
- Small business owners who have never exported
- Exporters who want to expand to new markets
- Service providers (banks, accountants, attorneys, consultants, etc) who work with small businesses
- Government service providers that assist small businesses
Both the Workshop and Lunch are Free of Charge! Register Today!