EventSpot Boot Camp
A skill-building workshop by Constant Contact
What is it?
This one-day hands-on workshop is dedicated to teaching you how to successfully plan and manage an event that is well-attended and gets you the results you intended. An expert from the Constant Contact team will guide you through the in's and out's of our EventSpot tool, including best practices for driving attendance and managing the registration process.
Throughout the day, you'll get the chance to practice these features from the convenience of your own computer. Our expert will be at your disposal to answer any and all questions, so you can apply your new knowledge and skills as soon as you return to the office!
Who should attend?
Whether you offer many events or just a few, this class might be for you if you:
- Want to learn to use Constant Contact to plan, register, manage and run successful events for your small business, nonprofit, or association.
- Thrive when learning with peers in a classroom setting, with an expert instructor close at hand.
What will you learn?
Through guided technical demonstrations and hands-on learning; collaborative small-group activities, and personal coaching, you'll gain new skills in...
- Event Invitations: Create professional event email invitations that include your logo and have the look and feel of your website / business collateral.
- Online Event Registration & RSVP: Gather all the information you need, in one place, paperwork-free.
- Event Payment Processing: Set-up and track stress-free, secure, online payments and ticketing.
- Event Landing Page: Create a professional and engaging event homepage that motivates people to attend your event and makes it easy for them to register.
- Social Media Marketing: Learn how to use social media in conjunction with Constant Contact EventSpot to expand your reach beyond your email contacts and promote your event.
- Communication/Follow-up: Use our email tools to thank attendees, get their feedback and also, tell those who didn’t attend what they missed.
- Networking: Collaborate with other small businesses, nonprofits, and associations, and exchange ideas for improving your event marketing.