Holiday Inn Express
7474 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32818
(Group Rate: Christian School 101)
Now- January 1, 2013 = 100%
January 2-15, 2013 = 50%
January 16-24, 2013 = 25%
No Refunds after January 24, 2013
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in starting a Christian school. Small teams of pastors and lay leaders who want to reach their communities for Christ through Kingdom Education.
What will I gain?
All the basic tools and information you need to plan and start a Christian school, along with a workshop training notebook, helpful books, resources and contacts to guide you through the start-up process. And of course, answers to your questions!
Will a school help our church?
Yes! A well-run Christian school provides a Bible-based education for children, a Kingdom Education, strengthening your church.
A Christian school can help “beautify Christ’s bride” through evangelism, discipleship and community outreach. Schools help churches train parents and children who think and act Biblically as well-discipled leaders—true salt and light.
What topics are covered?
A Biblical case for church involvement in education plus:
- Gathering church and community support
- Governance and management
- Church-school relationship
- Financial and facility issues
- Faculty and staffing
- Curriculum and accreditation
- Touring a successful school
- And many more issues to equip you to start a Christian school
Cost for Florida Baptist Convention Churches:
$159 for first attendee/$129 for additional attendees
$69 for spouses of paid attendees
Cost for non- Florida Baptist Convention Churches:
$189 for first attendee/$159 for additional attendees
$89 for spouses of paid attendees
* Cost includes all sessions, speakers, training manual, resource CD, books, school tour, lunch, dinner and refreshments. Attendees are responsible for their own lodging arrangements (see suggested hotel accomodations to left).