Thursday, February 7, 2013
Doors open at 6:00 PM
Program begins at 6:30 PM
*Program will last approximately 1 hour
Add to Calendar
San Jose Civic Auditorium
135 W. San Carlos Street
San Jose, CA 95113
See "Transportation Details" below for parking & public transit information.
Contact:Office of Mayor Chuck Reed
City of San Jose
Mayor Chuck Reed and the San Jose City Council cordially invite you to the 2013 State of the City Address. In addition to the Mayor's annual speech, the event will honor outstanding citizens from each Council District and exemplary city employees.
The 2013 State of the City Address will be held the evening of February 7th at the San Jose Civic Auditorium. The event is open to the public and FREE for all guests.
The Pre-Registration period has closed for the 2013 State of the City Address.
We will be allowing on-site registration at the Civic (starting at 5:45 pm on the night of the event), as long as space is available.
- You must bring a copy of your registration confirmation to gain attendance to the event.
- The Civic Auditorium features theater-style seating. We will NOT be giving out individual seat assignments for this event.
- This year's event will not include a meal; however, refreshments will be available for purchase. We encourage guests to visit one of our many downtown restaurants after the event.
- To arrange for accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in this public event, please call (408) 535-4800 (Voice) or (408) 294-9337 (TTY) at least three business days before the event.
- Individuals are encouraged to take public transit. For light rail and bus route information, please visit the VTA website.
- Parking is $5 after 6:00 PM at the Convention Center and 2nd / San Carlos (view map). For a map of all downtown parking lots, visit SJDowntownParking.com.
- Please note: parking will not be validated for this event.