National University, Kearny Mesa 9388 Lightwave Avenue
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123
SCORE San Diego
Successful Sales Strategies 1-9-13
This program focuses on direct sales and will help you feel more comfortable and competent when meeting with prospective customers. You will learn how to identify prospects and the key to getting the prospective clients' interest, so that with a well-designed sales presentation you can determine which benefits are important to your prospect. The workshop also reviews telephone techniques to help get appointments, and you'll receive tips on how to understand different personalities and the importance of that in making your sales efforts more effective.
Experts will also lead discussion on:
- Key focus areas in selling
- Selling benefits
- Identifying your target market
- Qualifying your prospects
$79 Early / $89 after 1/7/13
(Lunch is included)Featuring:Evonne Adani
- was born and raised in the hospitality industry and initially worked in hotels, restaurants and celebrity sporting and music events until obtaining her first corporate position in the Import/Export and Logistics Industry for TNT Express. Upon entering the industry, Evonne began in the customer service department and held various further positions in Operations Management, HR, Training and Finance. After moving to the global corporate head office in The Netherlands, Evonne taught skills, systems, pricing and profitability training in over 30 countries, finally moving once again to take the role as Commercial Manager North Asia, based in China. Responsible for China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan, Evonne built and managed a team whose primary responsibility was pricing of new and existing business from $10 per week customers to $20 million per year accounts. The team was also responsible for all business performance analysis, recommendations and implementation, as well as managing the capacity, utilization and pricing optimization of the inward and outward bound aircraft. Evonne recently moved to the US after 12 years with TNT Express.Joe Phillips
- has been a consultant and executive in the business world since 1978. He has worked with Western Digital, AT&T, Memorex and Unisys, served as CEO of two companies, and led two others through successful turnarounds. He currently works with leaders who want to get more productivity, team work and commitment from their teams, and with companies that want to become world class. Ron Woodhill
- former President and Chairman of R.W. Smith and Company. Ron's expertise and specialty is in all aspects of distribution, marketing and sales in the commercial food service industry. He is a graduate of the Owner/President Management Program, Harvard School of Business.