Advanced Purchasing Dynamics, Inc.
WhenWednesday June 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM EDT
Thursday June 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM EDTAdd to Calendar
Embassy Suites Detroit - Livonia/Novi 19525 Victor Parkway
Livonia, MI 48152 Driving Directions
Special Early Bird Savings
Before May 17, 2013: $850.00
After May 17, 2013: $950.00
Affiliate Member Pricing
Before May 17, 2013: $750.00
After May 17, 2013: $850.00
Your goal is to control and reduce costs of purchased materials.
The solution is APD’s Understanding and Managing Material Cost course.
APD has developed Understanding and Managing Material Cost to improve buyers’ results managing and reducing material costs by:
- Providing buyers with the knowledge required to assess which commodities can benefit from Cost Based Tools such as detailed cost breakdowns and which can be effectively managed using Price Based Tools like e-auctions and multi-round bidding
- Greatly improving the benefits of supplier detailed cost breakdowns by providing participants:
- A fundamental understanding of manufacturing cost accounting methods providing participants with the knowledge necessary to dissect and analyze detailed cost breakdowns that are provided by suppliers.
- Key insights into where to look for cost reduction opportunities and how to ensure that suppliers are quoting openly and honestly.
- Specific cases and detailed check sheets designed to reinforce key concepts.
- Effective strategies for getting suppliers to complete detailed cost breakdowns.
- Increasing the effectiveness of Market Pricing tools like E-Auction. Multiple Bid Rounds and Carousel Negotiations.
- Making the use of sophisticated cost modeling tools like regression and statistical analysis understandable and practical for should-be cost analysis and cost model development
Our training is developed and delivered by purchasing executives, real world experts who understand the materials and how to achieve success in managing material costs.
Because APD focuses solely on providing guidance to buyers and sellers of manufactured goods and services, the skills learned during the two-day seminar will deliver the precise knowledge you need with pinpoint accuracy.
To reserve a spot in this or a future session, please contact Advanced Purchasing Dynamics, Inc. at 734-927-0836, or register using the button below.
Optimize your performance. Maximize your cost management. Succeed in today’s environment. Accomplish all three by joining us for APD’s skill development course.
Successful Understanding and Managing Material Cost Course completion qualifies for continuing education credit.
About the Instructor: Jeoff Burris
Advanced Purchasing Dynamics, Inc.’s Principal and Founder Jeoff Burris is a purchasing expert, with over twenty years of experience in the automotive industry. Burris possesses the detailed knowledge necessary to transform an underperforming organization, department or individual into a world-class leader. From his professional beginnings as a production supervisor to the executive boardroom, Burris has carried with him a reputation for developing progressive solutions and achieving proven results. Burris now shares, as an instructor, his insights providing relatable examples and actionable strategies that detail how to achieve personal and organizational success.