OUR ANNUAL NUTRITION PROGRAM IS BACK!!
We live in a time where "lifestyle diseases" like obesity, Type II diabetes and heart disease have, unfortunately, become the norm rather than the exception. In fact, the World Health Organization estimates that "Under-and over-nutrition and diet-related chronic diseases account for more than ½ of the world's diseases." The National Cancer Institute estimates that 35-60% of cancers worldwide are related to diet alone. With these statistics in mind, we must all recognize that we are active participants on this health and wellness journey and must begin practicing prevention. We no longer have the luxury to wait for a personal health crisis before deciding to eat healthier and exercising.
Dr. Repole and staff will guide you through a proven, common sense, one-on-one health and wellness program that takes the confusion and difficulty out of healthy eating and living. The tools you learn in this weekend seminar will offers a safe, effective and complementary treatment for diabetes, heart disease, obesity, weight loss, chronic pain management, depression, anxiety, sleep disorders - to name a few. All recommendations and information provided are not from the latest "fad" diet, but rather from longitudinal epidemiological studies on the longest lived, the latest scientific research articles as well as pioneers in the field of nutritional medicine that have published evidence for nutritional intervention, treatment and prevention of a multitude of health related conditions.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO:
- Learn the "Nutrition Basics 101"
- Improve insulin/sugar control - DIABETES
- Lose weight and keep it OFF
- Learn preventative methods for ALL degenerative diseases such as:
Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Autoimmunity, & Heart Disease
- Learn NATURAL & EFFECTIVE alternatives for living a Rx (DRUG) FREE EXISTENCE!
- Learn to EAT healthy
- Help with MEAL PLANNING
- Learn How to Individualize Your Diet
START THE NEW YEAR OFF IN THE RIGHT WAY!
- Learn how to Stop Food Cravings and Bingeing
- Unlock the NUTRITIONAL CODE: Is there an OPTIMAL DIET?
WHAT 'S INCLUDED?
Saturday, January 12th (1-6pm) &
Sunday, January 13th (1-6pm)
Lecture/Discussion on the Following:
- Introduction & Getting Started
- The Pleasure Trap: Why Unhealthy Foods are Sabotaging Your Success
- The Optimal Diet: THE SCIENCE on the LARGEST & LONGEST study ever conducted on human nutrition
- Plant Based Nutrition 101
- Raw Foods 101
- ACTION STEPS
- Meal Planning
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION & TASTE TESTING!
- Manual & Implementation Guide
- Reading Food Labels
- Snacks & Meals Included
CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY & CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER :)
PRICE $150 (includes ALL weekend meals, and manuals)
LIMITED SEATING - SECURE SEAT ASAP
**We will be donating ($25.00) to C.J. Acres Animal Rescue Farm for each seat purchased (http://www.cj-acres.org/)