An Overview of Insurance Considerations
Created by Hurricane Sandy
Important Information for Lawyers and Their Clients
Robert D. Chesler, Esq.
Anderson, Kill & Olick, PC
Dave Passman - National Property Claim Director
Willis - Global Insurance Broker
Thomas F. Quinn, Esq.
Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker, LLP
Brian J. Osias, Esq.
McCarter & English, LLP
- The types of insurance policies that may be availabe for Sandy business and homeowner claims
- What should you be doing now to help your clients prepare their claim?
- Insurer, policy holder and broker perspectives on submitting and negotiating property and/or flood claims
- Potential exclusions that may limit or exclude Super-storm Sandy losses
- Valuation of Sandy property loss claims and issues arising from how quickly claims will be paid
- Quesions for the panel? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13.