Gain Knowledge, Develop a Skill, Start a Hobby, Have some fun!
"I sent my Group Leader to the Dale Carnegie Course® with very high expectations and I must say that those expectations were exceeded. I could see the change in his management style, how he dealt with his employees and how he learned to delegate and train verses micro-managing situations."
-Kurt Smith, Manufacturing Manager, ARJ Manufacturing LLC
"Dale Carnegie's curriculum is time proven yet kept current, trainers are energetic and engaging, and overall the course is a life changing experience."
-David Ising, Technical Services Manager, Comp Performance Group
"We (Dale Carnegie Trainers) don't just help people solve problems, we change lives and they forever will change the lives of those they touch by applying and living Dale Carnegie principles."
-Ryan Brasche, Trainer at Dale Carnegie Training & Global Customer Service Manager at Buckeye Technologies, Inc
"We continue to invest in our management team through Dale Carnegie Training. The training helps our employees to be more proactive, critical thinkers and empowers them to develop the leadership skills and attitude needed to drive performance."
-Phyllis Rogers, Senior VP and Chief Financial Officer, Delta Dental of Arkansas
"In the last 2 years U.S. Pizza Company has sent over 20 managers to Dale Carnegie. The results are unbelievable; they are better leaders and stronger managers because of it. It has more than paid for itself in results to the bottom line and the culture of the company."
-Drew Weber, Director of Operations, U.S. Pizza Company
"The fitness business is all about interacting with people in a positive way. Dale Carnegie has been helping us do this and not be stressed about it."
-Eric Buckner, Owner/Operator, 10 Fitness
Pay on-line at the time of registration or submit payment to the ASU Treasurer’s Office before the first day of class. Checks made payable to "Continuing Education & Community Outreach" should include the student's name and class title in the memo line.
ASU Treasurer's Office
P.O. Box 2640
State University, AR 72467
Credit or Debit Cards
(870) 972-3847, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
ASU Treasurer's Office Cashier's Window
Student Union Building, 2nd Floor
North Hall adjoining the Parking Deck,
ASU-Jonesboro, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
As organizations work to increase customer satisfaction, expand market share, and build corporate value they recognize the importance of "the human asset." The Dale Carnegie Course® teaches participants how to strengthen interpersonal relations, manage stress, and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. Employers will see positive results when employees stretch their abilities, and tackle complex challenges. The training empowers people to move beyond their comfort zone as they reach for and attain breakthrough goals providing the foundation for life-long performance improvement. Learn to perform with confidence and enthusiasm by developing a take-charge attitude. The outcome of training is evident on the bottom line.
When: January 29th - April 16th
12 Consecutive Tuesday Evening Sessions, 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Where: Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce
Tuition: $1,495.00 per person
Special pricing is available for ASU Faculty & Staff and also for group registrations of 5 or more people.
Arkansas State University and Dale Carnegie Training of the Mid-South
Dale Carnegie- Five Drivers of Success
1. Build Greater Self Confidence- building your self-confidence and being able to extend your comfort zone can increase your competitive edge and lead greater opportunities.
2. Strengthen People Skills- this is an essential part of building personal and professional success. Learn to make a positive impression on others and win enthusiastic cooperation from other and learn how to be diplomatic under pressure.
3. Enhance communications skills- Learn to improve your ability to think on your feet and better express your thoughts, ideas and feelings. Learn how to be a more effective, convincing and interesting presenter.
4. Develop Leadership Skills- This class motivates and inspires people to accomplish higher levels of performance and invoke the desire to do more and be a better leader.
5. Control Worry and Stress- The a The ability to face challenging situations with a constructive attitude is a determining success factor for all of us. Learning the skills to help you reduce worry, stress and tension so that you can maintain a more optimistic approach to our professional and personal life are some of the most important skills you can learn. Learning to be more focused and directed as you learn to set clear, specific goals while avoiding procrastination will help you confront and solve problems with a more positive attitude.
Note: This activity is a non-academic, non-degree seeking workshop offered as a community outreach initiative and is not affiliated with the university’s degree credit programs. This class is not endorsed by the College of Fine Arts.