LONE STAR NIGHT Event Committee
Ryan Clarke, Chairman
D. Lisa Martinson
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bonnie Moore—Vice President
Kimberly K. Denney—Treasurer
Eric William Carter
Rev. Suzan Orr Carter
Rev. Lawrence Young
Bishop Janice Riggle Huie
Rev. Richard Laster
Wesley Community Center
Engaging individuals, children and families with a comprehensive array of programs and services along the circle of life—from early childhood education, youth services, family support, and senior services to financial empowerment—Wesley Community Center is dedicated to realizing human growth, developing positive outcomes, and working to fulfill its mission to help people help themselves and each other. Our efforts to do so are driven by love—the love we have for one another, the love for our community, and the belief that we have an obligation to help each person achieve his/her fullest capacity.
In this spirit of love, we come together for our 2nd Annual Lone Star Night on Friday, February 8, 2013, to build and strengthen relationships, raise critical funds for Wesley’s programming, and share client successes with you. Hosted at Vintner’s Own Winery, and immersed in the warmth of generous hearts, the evening will offer sumptuous tastes of the season and hand-crafted wines to delight the palate.
Please take a moment to review the enclosed sponsorship and ticket opportunities for this special evening and join us in supporting Wesley’s impactful work. We ask that you please respond by January 31, 2013 so that we may ensure your recognition as one of our caring hearts of hope on the invitation and plan for your attendance.
Wesley Community Center is a 108-year old United Way service agency located in Houston’s Northside Village neighborhood which is committed to strengthening, empowering, building self-sufficiency and promoting health and well-being among individuals, children and families to break the cycle of poverty. We thank you for your support and generosity, allowing our organization to “help people help themselves and each other.”
Underwriting Sponsor opportunities:
Celebration of Love — $5,000
• Receive 10 event tickets, 5 bottles of wine, and 10 miniature boxes of chocolate
• Recognition on event signage using your company banner, all published program materials, and all social media and online promotions.
Beating Heart — $3,000
• Receive 10 event tickets, 3 bottles of wine, and 5 miniature boxes of chocolate
• Recognition on event signage, all published materials, and social media and online promotions.
A Piece of My Heart — $1,250
• Receive 6 event tickets, 2 bottles of wine, and 2 miniature boxes of chocolate
• Listing as a sponsor in program literature and in all social media and online promotions.
The Love Bug — $500
• Receive 2 event tickets, 1 bottle of wine with couple’s personalized wine tag, and 1 heart-shaped box of chocolates.
• Recognition on event signage, all published materials, and social media and web site promotions.
Sweetest Hearts (for couples) — $280
• Two event tickets, one reserved bottle of wine with couple’s personalized wine tag.
Friendship Ticket! — $125
• Purchase one or as many as you would like!
YES! I want to be a part of Wesley’s Lone Star Night of Love!
Click on the REGISTER NOW link below.