The Liberty Theater: McTavish Room1203 Commercial Street
Astoria, OR 97103Driving Directions
Astoria Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce
Sip & savor award winning wine during this brand new tasting event which occurs immediately following the OFFICIAL Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival Wine Competition.
- Includes 5 wine tastes & light appetizers (additional tastes available for purchase)
- Exclusive look & taste of wine that will be available at the 2013 Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival
- Participation in the 2013 "People's Choice Award"
- First to learn the 2013 "Best of Show: Red & White" wine winners
- Meet & greet with the wine judges
- Each guest will receive a complimentary UnWined wine glass
Every year, approximately 40 Oregon winemakers enter their wines in the competition. This year our judges span the industry including:
- Portland Monthly Wine Editor
- Sip Northwest Editor
- Northwest Travel
The competition is judged during a professional blind tasting.
This PUBLIC event brings together the judges, festival wine & guests in an intimate setting. Guests will get first tastes of some of the festival's best offerings!
You'll also get a chance to mix & mingle with the judges to learn more about the art of Oregon wine.