SF State University, Downtown Campus
875 Market Street, Room 607
San Francisco, CA 94103
Ann Gusiff, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert and Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant
Ann is a marketer who is dedicated to helping small businesses save money on marketing through education and consulting. Ann earned her MBA from UCLA Anderson in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Studies and worked in brand management for consumer products companies. With her firm A.Point.Marketing, Ann now works with small businesses on marketing strategy and planning as a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, with solutions that are simple, effective and affordable.
Location: SF State University - Downtown Campus, 875 Market Street, Room 607, San Francisco, CA
Presenter: Ann Gusiff, A.Point.Marketing + Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert
8:45 - 9:00 - Registration and Networking (bring business cards)
9:00 - Seminar
12:00 - Program Ends
What you'll learn:
We will start with basics of Social Media Marketing, including Social Media strategies and best practices that will help you get the most out of your time, develop relationships, and grow your business.
In this introductory session, we will cover:
• What social media marketing really is, how it works and why you can't ignore it
• Overview of the major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+
• Measuring the return of your activities
• How to grow your social networks
• Real world examples of businesses doing it well
• Dealing with positive and negative feedback
• Using Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing together
We'll then get into some planning for 2013, including the introduction of a marketing calendar for planning out your social media involvement. You'll walk away with tools you can put to use immediately and a better idea of where you should be spending your marketing budget of money and time, so that you can leverage social media to grow your business in 2013!