Presented by: Jack Armstrong
FranNet - Sunbelt Business Brokers
Owning your own business can be a reality. If independent business ownership is something you might be interested in, you owe it to yourself to attend this SCORE Chapter 14 workshop on FRANCHISING and INDEPENDENT BUSINESS SALES. Opportunities range from manufacturing, distribution, food, retailing, consulting, auto, education, home based and many more.
This workshop will help you:
1. Determine whether purchasing a franchise or an existing business is the appropriate option for you. We work with several existing businesses, as well as new and exciting franchises.
2. Learn how to identify and then research a good franchise or existing business
3. Understand the major components of a franchise agreement
4. Understand the legal obligations of owners and franchisers how to finance a business.
5. Come hear why so many people have chosen to invest in a business as an alternative to returning to corporate life.
6. Hear the pros and the cons of buying a business. How to determine valuations for existing companies, resale values for when you are ready to sell.
SCORE, Mentors to America's Small Business, and the Small Business Development Center at Raritan Valley Community College have formed a partnership to offer programs that assist entrepreneurs and SMALL business owners in Establishing a Business, identify need skills and other elements in the business environment that are necessary for a business to thrive. Whether you are in the first stages of running a business, or are at a point where you need to expand your skills and perspective, these courses will help your company become a high performance organization.
Workshops fill up fast and registration is required, so register early!
In addition all seminar participants have future access to individual, FREE face-to-face mentoring with qualified SCORE mentors to follow-up on any questions specific to their particular business.