TWO FREE SEMINARS
4/9 ~ 4/18
FOR UMUC STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
"Cracking the Code, Your Federal Job Search"
Learn from Corliss Jackson, a former GS-15 HR Program Manager from the Office of Personnel Management, about the Federal application process and understand how to create Federal application materials that will set you apart from the competition. Topics include:
- Understanding the Federal job road map;
- Qualifying for Federal jobs;
- Reviewing Federal vacancy announcements;
- Understanding how Federal HR staff score your application; and
- Writing your Federal resume.