The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 300
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Fee: $15 Online, $20 at site.
Sorry no refunds but you can apply the payment to future SCORE events.
Sweet Rolls and coffee included
SCORE is an all-volunteer group with real-world business experience, dedicated to your success.
Our Mission: Help Small Businesses Succeed.
Our Mantra: We educate, counsel, mentor.
Founded in 1964, SCORE, "Counselors to America's Small Business", is a non-profit association and a Resource Partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration.For more details, go to www.scorehouston.org
Are you interested in learning how you can turn social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter into powerful business tools? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
• What social media marketing really is and why use it
• Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization
• How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
• How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management
• How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
We will discuss how social media outlets can interact together, ways to leverage their inherent strengths, and tools to evaluate their best use for your business or organization.
You do not need to bring a laptop, but are welcome to do so.
Register Now! $15 Online; $20 at site
( Sweet Rolls & Coffee Included)
Who Should Attend: Suitable for all experience levels. Anyone interested in learning
more about email marketing
Note: Participants do not need to be a Constant Contact customer to attend. All information provided can be applied regardless of the system or service you are using for Email Marketing.