Federal Building (lower level)
Conference Room 0340 100 State Street
Rochester, NY 14614
A proper photo ID is required for entrance into the Federal Building and no beverages are allowed to be brought in. (camera phones will be held).
Cancellations made prior to noon on Monday, April 15th will receive a full refund. Sorry, no refunds for no-shows.
Minimum class size is 8, full refund if we have to cancel the workshop.
Are you a small business that has a business idea and could benefit from having a well developed business plan? Are you intimidated or overwhelmed by the thought of having to write a business plan?
If you answered YES, this workshop has been designed especially for you. By the end of the workshop you will understand exactly what goes into a good business plan. Each section of the business plan will be reviewed in terms that are easy to understand.
Why have a business plan?
- By writing a business plan you can evaluate an idea BEFORE investing your money
- A business plan is needed when asking a bank or an investor for funding
- During the research phase of writing a business plan you may discover opportunities not
- A business plan increases your probability of creating a profitable business
Highlights of this workshop:
- Attendees will introduce themselves and tell the group their business idea
- Discuss the benefits of a having a business plan
- Learn the key elements of a good business plan
- Learn about resources to assist you with your business planAlthough you won't write a business plan in this workshop, you will have gained the knowledge of how to move forward to write your business plan.
Pre-registration is required online, click below to register. Sorry, no walk-ins.
Workshop Fee: $45 (includes continental breakfast and lunch) payment made through PayPal (PayPal account not required), must have a credit/debit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover).
When you arrive at the PayPal screen, you will have the option to log into your PayPal account if you have one, or select "Don't have a PayPal Account" where you'll be able to input your billing information. If you have a PayPal account you will need to use the credit card associated with that account.