Financing Your Business
Thursday March 7, 2013
A half-day seminar, $59.00
Minimize your business risk by learning key financial components.
- What financial alternatives are available?
- What type of loan works best for me?
- How does the SBA help?
- How will a lender view my proposal?
- Can I improve my credit worthiness?
- How can I approach friends and family for financing?
- How do I manage cash flow?
- Accounting - what must I know?
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. with seminar time starting at 9:00 a.m.
Click below to register now!
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization and a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration.