ContactSCORE NYC Seminar Committee
SCORE - NYC
WhereScience Industry and Business Library (SIBL) 188 Madison Avenue
Between 34th and 35th Streets
New York, NY Driving Directions
WRITING YOUR BUSINESS PLAN: A ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Friday, March 22, 2013 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
SAVE $10 -- REGISTER ONLINE -- $89 Includes Lunch
Walk-Ins $99. Space is limited. Register early.
Developing a business plan can be a challenge. This seminar is designed to guide you through the process from identifying your customers to financing your business. It will cover why you need a plan, how to think about marketing, setting your business goals and assessing your financial needs. A business plan is a must, whether or not you are seeking financing, and this seminar is a must for entrepreneurs.
In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Cover the essentials that belong in the narrative and financial sections of the plan
- Analyze your market to identify and assess the competitive arena
- Conduct the research you’ll need to do to identify or refine your target markets
- Set up your business goals
- Analyze how much money you will need
- Learn what financial reports you will need to prepare in order to evaluate your estimated profitability
- Explore possible ways to finance your business
Space is limited. Register online today and save.