De Neve Auditorium, UCLA
351 Charles E. Young Drive West
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Driving Directions & Parking:
From the 405 North
1. Take 405 (San Diego Freeway) to Wilshire Blvd. East
2. Travel east three blocks to Westwood Blvd.
3. Turn Left on Westwood Blvd.
4. Travel five blocks to Information & Parking Booth
5. Purchase a parking Lot DD parking permit for $11
6. Make a LEFT at Strathmore and go under the bridge.
7. Make a RIGHT at the first light (Charles E. Young).
8. Continue straight. You will pass a stop sign, and then come to a stop light.
9. Turn LEFT at the stop light. Continue down the road and turn RIGHT at the tree. Lot DD will be directly in front of you.
10. After you have parked, exit parking structure and DeNeve Hall will be directly to your left.
From the 405 South
1. Take 405 (San Diego Freeway) to Sunset East
2. Take Sunset east to Westwood Plaza
3. Turn right on Westwood Plaza
4. Proceed straight to Information & Parking Booth
5. Purchase parking permit for $11
6. Ask to be directed to Lot DD.
7. After you have parked, exit parking structure and DeNeve Hall will be directly to your left.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
DeNeve Auditorium, UCLA
Jaime Sepulveda, MD, MPH, DrS, Executive Director, Global Health Sciences, UCSF; Former Director, Mexico National Institutes of Health
David E. Hayes-Bautista, PhD
Director, Center for the Study of Latino Health and Culture
Michael A. Rodriguez, MD, MPH
Director, UCLA Blum Center
(Subject to change.)
The UCLA Blum Center, along with schools and colleges of UCLA, including: College of Letters and Science, Division of Humanities and the Division of Social Sciences; David Geffen School of Medicine;
Fielding School of Public Health; Graduate School of Education & Information Studies; Luskin School of Public Affairs; School of Dentistry; School of Law; School of Nursing and School of Social Sciences, Department of Sociology.
...and several UCLA institutes and centers, including:
Center for World Health; Chicano Studies Research Center; COE in Women's Health and Empowerment; COE on Migration and Health; International Institute; Latin American Institute;and Program on International Migration