Cost - $25
Greater Seattle SCORE 2401 4th Ave. Suite 450
Seattle, WA 98121 Driving Directions
Greater Seattle SCORE
Franchising: How to Find Your Way to Self-Employment through Franchising!
This two hour seminar will be given by Jeff Levy, the 2009 Coach of the Year of The Entrepreneurs Source. He is an author, lecturer and coach, For more info on the instructors background visit www.TheESource.com/JLevy. Jeff has been coaching in the Seattle area for ten years and has helped well over 160 people sign franchise agreements. He will be covering the following topics:
- Understand what is a franchise and your relationship to the franchisor laws and legal requirements that apply to franchising in Washington State and their implications to you.
- Important criteria in choosing a franchise, what questions to ask and how to ask them.
- Research hints and tools.
- A view into the proprietary method used by Mr. Levy to segment franchises in six different categories.
- A discussion on financing, legal, incorporation and preparation relating to a franchise award.
- Adequate time left during and before the end of the talk to answer your specific questions.
This seminar will be designed both for individuals at the early stage of considering franchising as a career option and those actively considering a franchise but not yet signed the agreement.
All attendees at this program will receive a free copy of “Making the Jump into Small Business Ownership” by Nilssen and Levy. www.Makingthejumpbook.com Please register with SCORE early so we can get an accurate count.