The Illinois Small Business Development Center at GSU
708 534 4929
Wedneday. May 15, 2013
Program: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST
Individual Counseling Sessions: 2:00PM to 3:00PM CST
Add to Calendar
Governors State University Campus 1 University Parkway University Park Illinois, 60484
Veterans Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
Sign up now for a whole day of activities at Governors State University on May 15, 2013 including speakers, seminars, expert panel discussions designed to promote Veteran business start-up and growth and development of existing Veteran owned businesses. Learn the latest on:
- Marketing Your Business on a Shoestring Budget
- Veteran Financing Opportunities Through the SBA and a Variety of Lenders
- “Military Friendly” Franchising Opportunities
- Your Inernet Presence
- Planning Your New Business
- Business Plans Why?
- Biz Plan Financials
- Government Contracting - How to get my busines Certified MBE, WBE, SDVOSB 8(a)
- Export Opportunities the “Law and Order of Entrepreneurship”
- Business Killers
- Develop a Referral Mindset
- Perception - what are they thinking? . . . and More
- NEW: Sign up for Individual Counseling Sessions at the end of the day!
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! John Marshall Law School will be on-site setting up future appointments for FREE LEGAL business advice after their informational session!
HERE is the program with descriptions of each session.
This full day event is free to all Veterans ($99 value). A complimentary breakfast and full lunch will be provided. All presentation material and other helpful tools will be provided free to attendees on a “Dog Tag” style flash drive.
Business partners of veterans and family members pay only $25.00 (due at registration).
CHECK-IN starts at 7:45 AM; the program begins at 8:00 am and continues to 2:00 pm.
Individual Counseling Sessions Available from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm