Lonestar Soccer Club would like to invite you to our 6th annual Lonestar Golf Invitational, Monday, April 15th, at Avery Ranch Golf Club. In honor of our friend, colleague and Lonestar coach, we have dedicated our annual golf tournament to Murray Hanson by officially renaming it the Murray Hanson Lonestar Golf Classic. At the request of the Hanson family, all donations & proceeds raised will go towards our Lonestar Champions Foundation.
The Champions Foundation was established in May 2006 and every cent of the money raised provides financial aid for qualified Lonestar families. Approximately 10% of families in the Austin area have an annual income below the poverty level according to the 2000 Census. The Champions Foundation helps families in our club afford for their children to play soccer and create an opportunity for young minds to thrive by providing financial aid for those who qualify based on economic need.
Entry Fee: $175 /person or $700 per 4 person team
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available ~ Simply Follow the Registration Button!
• Hole Sponsor ONLY (Includes Custom Sign @ Event on Tee Box or Green) Participation Fee Not Included…$250.00
• Corporate Level Sponsor (Includes One (4) Person Golf Team Entry Fee/Event Signage/Logo on LSC Site)…$1,000.00
• Golf Cart Sponsor (Includes Two (4) Person Team Entry/Cart Signage/Logo on LSC Site)…$2,500.00
• Lunch Sponsor (Includes One (4) Person Golf Team Entry/Lunch Signage/Goodie Bag Ad/Logo on LSC site)…$2,500.00
• Breakfast Sponsor (One (4) Person Golf Team Entry/Event Signage/Goodie Bag Ad/Logo on LSC site)…$2,500.00
• Longest Drive Sponsor (Includes Longest Drive Hole Signage/Mention w/ Prize & Awards)…CLOSED
• Goodie Bag Sponsor (Include Promo Items in All Golfer Bags)…$50.00
Schedule of Events:
Format: Tournament will be played as a Scramble with 4-person teams. If you do not enter a team list, you will be placed with others.
Raffle tickets are available for purchase prior to and during the event: $10.00/each, all proceeds benefit the Lonestar Champions Foundation.
If you have any questions, please contact Casey Elder at Lonestar Soccer at 512-336-5425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lonestar Soccer Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
How can your team Lonestar team help? Here are a few suggestions:
Silent Auction Gift Basket
Golfer Goodie Bag