What does it take to have a successful global career?
Join us for Global Careers Day 2013 to find out.
- Hear from professionals from multinational corporations.
- Learn strategies to secure a global job or internship.
- Listen to presentations from professionals in a variety of fields.
- Interact closely with other students and business professionals and expand your professional network.
Dress is business professional. Registration deadline is April 8, 2013.
Registration @ 8 a.m.
Session 1: Innovation Strategies in the Global Context @ 8:30 a.m.
- Mohit Uberoi, CEO, MEGTEC
- Michael Running, Vice President, Plexus Engineering Solutions
- Dr. Bill Jackson, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Bemis Company
Session 2: The Challenges & Opportunities in Establishing Innovative Supply Chain Systems in the Global Context @ 10 a.m.
- David Elliott, VP, Merchandising and Design of Miles-Kimball Corporation
- Amanda DeGreef, Business Manager - Ingredient Sourcing, Schreiber Foods, Inc.
- Sean Ketter, Senior Director of Supplier Development, Oshkosh Corporation
- Stephan Cloutier, Vice President of Global Procurement, Mercury Marine
Lunch @ 11:30 a.m.
Session 3: Talent Management & the New Normal in the Global Context @ 12:15 p.m.
- Doug Killough, Leadership & Partner Development, Schreiber Foods
- Melissa Joyce, Sr. Manager, International Sales, Oshkosh Corporation
- Beth Bowers, Sr. Director, Organizational Effectiveness, Bemis Company
Lots 15 and 32 are available for guests to park from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. for the Global Career Day on April 12. See the UW Oshkosh Parking Map for more information.